Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Flexibility is the Key

Material supplies are tight. So tight that building projects requiring wood to be imported from places like South America might not receive their required lumber until after the first of the year.

There are many things that factor into the availability of lumber. Importing from South America can be affected by the weather as well as local economic and social climates. Ipe, one of our most popular species, is a little scarce at the moment. There are alternatives, however.

What does this mean for all of us? It might be a good time to try another more plentiful specie such as Massarandubra, Cumaru, or Garapa. Compromises in color or lenghts might be made, but not quality or durability. If one particular variety is unavailable, an alternative that is just as good, if not better, may be found. Flexibility is the key. Flexibility and patience. You might even find that your alternatives suit you better: You may find that the grain of one variety looks better on your project, the color of another really sets off that project, and the qualitites of this variety are much better than the kind you thought might work best. Give us a call, we'll do everything we can to find what you need and what you want.

1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete